Saturday, June 1, 2013

Disclaimers and Disclosures

Disclaimer:
You are reading this blog of your own free will and you take the information that lies herein at your own risk. I am responsible for the content, not my employer, volunteer group, membership organization, church, or other agencies which I might be seen to represent. These are my personal views, which implies I am responsible for them, not my employee or another agency. My blog is a reflection of my opinions. I am not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything anyone said on my blog in the blog comments, nor the laws which they may break in this country  [United States of America] or your's or their country through your's or their comments’ content, implication, and intent. Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of the material in my blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without my written consent. The information provided is for entertainment purposes and I am not providing medical, legal, or other professional advice. You, the reader, are reading/using any information you glean from my blog at your own risk. I am NOT an expert in any way shape or form. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.It is solely YOUR responsibility for ANY actions [and those actions' consequences] that you may take including, but not limited to following any advice from this blog. My “intention” is to do no harm. To not injure others, defame, or libel. It’s my opinion and advice, not counsel. What I write on my blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use my advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are injured, I am not to be held responsible. 
 I am in no way shape or form responsible for any advice or comments from other members [or non-members] who may offer advice or comment either through the comment section or other form of communication that are tied to this blog.
A blog is always in transition. The information I publish at anytime might not be valid or accurate two weeks or two years [or more] from now. Content, sources, information and links change over time and I will do my best to maintain the links accurate and working. URLs and domains change hands often at times without warning. I am not responsible for what the link may lead to or any damage that it may cause to any of your equipment including but not limited to viruses, malware or spyware. It is solely your responsibility if you choose to go to any link posted on my blog. Proceed with caution. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
If I am using images that are not mine, I will try to cite them to the best of my ability. If they are my images, I hold myself NOT responsible from any harm caused by the images including but not limited to being offended. Anyone reading my blog will not hold me libel for what I say or display. The content on the blog is the opinion of the blogger, not intended to “malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual”. I am not responsible or liable for the privacy practices of any advertiser or blog  commenters. I reserve the right to change the focus of my blog, shut it down, or to change the terms of use at my discretion. I am not liable for the actions of my advertisers or sponsors.  If you purchase a product or service based upon a link or mention in my blog, you must take action with that company to resolve the issue, not me. Any letters or emails written directly to me will henceforth belong to me to do with as I wish which includes, but is not limited to use on my blog, video-blog or any other form. I do not share personal information with third-parties nor do I store information collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser’s settings. I am  not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission. I am not responsible for any translations in this country or any other that may could be construed as or result in [but not limited to] causing offense or harm in any way. 
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries,or damages from the
display of or use of this information.
If legal action is brought against my blog, the cap limit of financial compensation is in the amount of a one time payment of one United States dollar. The financial cap may not exceed a one time payment of $1.00. In other words only one United States Dollar. Every other form of compensation is excluded.  

Disclosure:

At the moment I have no sponsors nor am I making any profit from this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment